Andrea is an illustrator, graphic designer, concept and comic-book artist with a passion for visual storytelling and a love for infusing her art with a sense of whimsy, vigor and puns. While growing up in Portland, OR, Andrea cultivated her love for art over the course of many rainy afternoons.
Andrea graduated with honors from Loyola Marymount University with a degree in graphic design and a minor in animation. She worked in Los Angeles for various companies for 6 years and is now based in Portland, Oregon drawing comics, and doing freelance design and illustration.
Currently she runs her online art shop, Good Walrus Goods and is working on Gamer Girl & Vixen. In 2022 she was selected as a participant in the inaugural DC/Milestone Initiative comics talent development program.
When not drawing, Andrea loves to go on walks in nature, read comics and enjoy a hot cup of tea.
Here is where her work has been published:
-- DC New Talent Showcase: The Milestone Initiative #1 (2023)
- Here and There: Anthology for Ukraine (2023)
- Everything Is Different Now by Justin Richards (2022)
- Cthulhu Is Hard To Spell by Wannabe Press (2021)
- Mañana: Latinx Comics from The 25th Century by Power & Magic Press (2020)
- Insider Art by Off-Register Press (2020)
- Cuentos by Creatively Queer Press (2019)
- Strange Waters by Arledge Comics (2019)
- My Kingdom For A Panel by Arledge Comics (2018)
- Sweet Little Resistance #3: Leo by Elizabeth Brei (2018)
- Dark Lady Returns by Hellcat Press (2018)
- The Pub Crawl Anthology by Bad Neighbor Comics (2018)
- A Worthy Distortion 2018 - self published
- Nine Twilights (webcomic) 2016 -2018 self-published